Terms and Conditions – Last updated: 18th March 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the www.thinkwellbeing.net website and the mobile application operated by Think Wellbeing (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of Think Wellbeing is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Think Wellbeing, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your personal contact details and bank details
General Financial Conditions
- Think Wellbeing will issue invoices for completed work and requires payment within 14 days of invoice date. The preferred method of payment would be by Banks Automated Clearing System (BACS).
- Payment Terms: Within 14 days of invoice date. Pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest Act) 1998 and subsequent amendments, if payment is not received within 30 days, we reserve the right to charge £40 for each invoice reminder, plus interest at the rate of 8% above base rate as set by the Bank of England.
- In the event of a cancellation of work by the client company a charge will not be made by Think Wellbeing if this is done 5 days or more prior to the day when the work is due to be carried out. if work is cancelled less than 5 days prior to the day when the work is due to be carried out a 50% charge will be made. If the work is cancelled less than two working days prior to the day when the work is due to be carried out the client company will be charged in full.
- Think Wellbeing operates between 09.00 and 17.00 Monday – Friday. If worked is delivered outside these hours Think Wellbeing reserves the right to make and additional charge for unsociable hours including accommodation and travel expenses if appropriate.
- Mileage Allowance Payments (MAPs) are based on the HMRC approved amount of 45p per mile.
- All quotations are given, and all orders are accepted on the terms outlined in this contract, which shall prevail over any other terms and conditions of the client and any other representations made by any party prior to the contract.
- No modifications of these terms shall be effective unless made by an express written agreement between Think Wellbeing and the client.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Think Wellbeing
Think Wellbeing has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Think Wellbeing shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
When working with organisations Think Wellbeing do not store individuals personal information.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us directly